Grow With Us
If you’re passionate about doing your best work and want to make a difference, send us your resume. Excelling at Global Fueling means being independent and motivated from within. A desire to try new things, expand your skills, and deepen your knowledge is part of who we are. It’s this desire that enables us to deliver a world-class customer experience in everything we do.
Be the Best You
When It Comes to Offering a Great Place to Work, We’ve Got It Covered
We Put Our Employees First
Our industry is ever-changing, and we want our staff to stay ahead of the curve.
To help them keep up with the latest developments in their respective fields, Global Fueling offers:
Health Insurance, Vision and Prescription Drug Coverage
Income Protection- Short-Term Disability Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance
Term Life Insurance-Company Paid Policy of $50,000 with Option to Purchase Supplemental Insurance
Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Employee Paid Benefits: Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital Confinement Indemnity, Vision
Profit-Sharing Bonus Program
Employee Discounts-Discounts with Verizon, AT&T, Retail Stores and Events, to Name a Few
Investing in the future of our staff is a priority at Global Fueling. Continuous career development and personal growth are integral to our success as a business. To that end, we provide an environment where individuals can take on a level of responsibility beyond anything they’ve experienced before. Simply put, we give people the opportunities they need to shine.
GLOBAL FUELING OFFERS
Professional licensing reimbursement
Training and technical conference reimbursement
Project management training
We are currently seeking experienced, hardworking and motivated candidates to join our team! If you’re passionate about doing your best work and want to make a difference, send us your resume. Excelling at Global Fueling means being independent and motivated from within. A desire to try new things, expand your skills, and deepen your knowledge is part of who we are. It’s this desire that enables us to deliver a world-class customer experience in everything we do.
Join us and learn how to provide preventative maintenance, repairs, and installations at vehicle fueling facilities.
Global Fueling Systems Inc. is looking for Petroleum Equipment Service Technicians for Fueling Systems in Long Island, New York.
- 40 hours per week
LEARN A GREAT PROFESSION AND GROW A CAREER! WE WILL TRAIN!
We perform work at various types of fueling facilities:
- Retail sites (service stations and convenience stores)
- Private customers (trucking companies, marinas)
- Municipal customers (schools, government facilities, fire departments)
Fuel system components include, but are not limited to:
- Fuel dispensers
- Point of Sale (POS) systems
- Fuel Management Systems
- Tanks and Tank Hardware
- Tank level monitors
- Leak detection equipment
- Piping and Fluid conveying systems
- Meters & Registers
- Various electrical and mechanical equipment
Do you have experience in any of the following?
- Electronic systems
Are you interested in:
- Gaining experience in a new industry? We train on the job!
- Working for a stable, growing company? We have been in business for 53 years.
- Learning new skills? All of our technicians are industry certified.
Do you have these SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Basic computer skills; knowledge of networking and computer hardware and software
- Good mechanical aptitude; able to safely operate hand tools
- A valid and clean driver’s license
- Problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communications skills
- A positive attitude, project a professional tone, and provide clear concise information
- Ability to lead without constant supervision, a self-starter and self-motivated
- Must read, write, speak and understand English with exceptional analytical, communication, and interaction skills
- Willing to work overtime and on-call emergency
- Troubleshoot, inspect, repair, maintain, and install fuel dispensers; fuel hoses; fuel nozzles; fuel pumps; fuel tank gauges & alarms; fuel valves & fittings; fuel monitoring system; tank & line monitoring system; meter calibration; various other types of equipment in fueling facility.
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on electronics, computers, and fuel dispensing systems, including electronic, plumbing, and mechanical work.
- Remove, replace and repair electrical wiring, alarms, and sensors of the fuel and tank monitoring systems
- Perform on-site compliance inspections and testing of aboveground and underground tank
- Perform service calls as needed on an after-hours basis
- Respond to emergency calls to complete service requests in a timely manner and ensure all requests are handled in a professional manner
- Resolve warranty calls
- Comprehend customer requirements and assist in diagnosis, analysis and make appropriate recommendations, with an excellent work ethic
- Work safely in accordance with OSHA Standards
- Perform required prerequisite work necessary to obtain and maintain certification from original equipment manufacturers
- Any other duties or responsibilities, as assigned
- Prevailing Wage
- Emergency After-Hours On-Call Pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation, sick time/personal time off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- $5,000.00 *****SIGN ON BONUS***** Must be hired by November 15, 2022. Payment is to be made in 2 increments. ($2,500.00 after 120 days and $2,500.00 at 1 year)
Please submit your resume or call 631-293-6920 x.124 to schedule an interview.